Saturday, July 14, 2007

Yoboseyo!

Welcome to Chic Korea!

I am writing this blog to document my year in Korea as an expat and as a new mom (I promise to avoid getting too "mommy bloggish"). While, at present, I am neither an expat nor a new mom, I thought I would get this started while I am still getting 8 hours of sleep and am able to navigate my way around without the aid of "Korean At a Glance". (Although you will be happy to know that after 30 minutes of CD Korean lessons, my husband and I are able to imitate the conversation of an American Lothario hitting on a young Korean woman. This will surely come in handy.)

Stay tuned.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool beans...look forward to following the amazing adventures of Skye Pie in K-town.
Nina

Burro Hall said...

my husband and I are able to imitate the conversation of an American Lothario hitting on a young Korean woman...

I have been waiting 10 days now for the audio of this.

Besos,
Frank